Mike Portnoy Announces The Release Of NMB’s First Single And Shares Tour Dates
Former Dream Theater member and The Neal Morse Band drummer, Mike Portnoy, revealed that NMB released their upcoming album’s first single, ‘Do It All Again,’ and he also shared the dates of their ‘An Evening of Innocence & Danger’ tour on his Instagram account.
The Neal Morse Band released their third studio album ‘The Great Adventure’ on January 25, 2019. Neal Morse was on the lead vocals, Eric Gillette was on the guitars, Mike Portnoy was on the drums, Randy George was on the bass, and Bill Hubauer was on the piano. The album received positive reviews from both their fans and the music critics.
Earlier this year, the band members confirmed that they started working on their upcoming studio album entitled ‘Innocence & Danger.’ Even though the album will be released on August 27, 2021, Mike Portnoy revealed that they released the first single of the album ‘Do It All Again’ along with a music video on June 18, 2021.
In his recent Instagram post, NME drummer Mike Portnoy also announced the dates and places of the band’s 2021 US and 2022 Europe tour entitled An Evening of Innocence & Danger. The Neal More Band’s US tour will begin on October 8, 2021, in Tennessee, and the band’s Europe tour will start on May 28, 2022, in Spain. Portnoy added that the fans can pre-order the album and the tour tickets from now on.
Portnoy’s IG post read:
“NMB – release video for ‘Do It All Again’ the first single from the upcoming album’‘Innocence & Danger’
Pre-order starts today; Tour Dates revealed for the US and Europe.
NMB recently announced their much-anticipated fourth studio album ‘Innocence & Danger,’ to be released on August 27th, 2021. Today, the band is sharing the first single and video from the album for the opening track ‘Do It All Again.’
This was the first song we wrote when we reconvened for the sessions for this album. It rooted in an idea Bill Hubauer brought in and we built off it from there. Like most NMB songs, I love the sharing of lead vocals…Neal Morse on the verses, Bill on the B section, and an amazingly catchy 3-part harmony chorus with Eric Gillette taking the lead.
NMB is also happy to announce tour dates for ‘An Evening of Innocence & Danger’ across the US and Europe.
• Oct 8th & 9th – Cross Plains, TN – Morsefest 2021
• Oct 12th – Seattle, WA – The Triple Door
• Oct 14th – St Charles, IL – The Arcada
• Oct 15th – Pontiac, MI – The Crofoot Ballroom
• Oct 16th – Ft Wayne, IN – Pieres
• Oct 17th – Cleveland, OH – The Beachland Ballroom
• Oct 19th – Glenside, PA – The Keswick Theater
• Oct 20th – Baltimore, MD – Soundstage
• Oct 21st – Boston, MA – The Sinclair
• Oct 22nd – New York City, NY – The Sony Theater
• May 28th – Madrid, Spain – Teatro Kapital
• May 29th – Barcelona, Spain – Apolo
• May 30th – Milan, Italy – Live Club
• May 31st – Pratteln, Switzerland – Z7
• June 2nd – Tilburg, Netherlands – 013
• June 3rd – London, England – Shepherds Bush Empire
• June 4th – Paris, France – Trianon
• June 5th – Esch Sur Alzette, Luxembourg – Rockhal
• June 7th – Cologne, Germany – Live Music Hall
• June 9th – Brno, Czech Republic – Sono
• June 10th – Krakow, Poland – Studio Club
• June 11th – Warsaw, Poland – Progresja
• June 13th – Hamburg, Germany – Markthalle
• June 15th – Copenhagen, Denmark – Amager Bio
• June 16th – Gothenburg, Sweden Pustervik
• June 17th – Oslo, Norway – Cosmopolite
• June 18th – Stockholm, Sweden.”
You can see the Instagram post and watch the music video of ‘Do It All Again’ below.